In-Person Needlepoint 101 Class
Have you taken up a new hobby and need some help? We are your needlepoint resource for learning how to stitch. Sign up for this class to learn the basics. We have both in-person (at our shop in Edmonds, WA) and Virtual classes via Zoom.
All classes are 1 hour long and begin at 9am Pacific Time. Cost: $25 per student.
Materials needed for this class:
- 13ct & 18ct blank canvas, bound and mounted to stretcher bars – 8″ x 10″ recommended dimensons OR your current project
- Embroidery Scissors
- Needles (sizes 20, 22 & 24)
- Single ply fiber – to fit 13ct & 18ct canvas
- Needleminder (magnet)
- Notebook & pen
- Good light & magnification/glasses
- Access to Zoom
ATTENTION STUDENTS: Please note, we will need approximately 3 weeks to send you any materials you need for this class (e.g. threads, doodle kit, blank canvas, etc.). You must order your supplies must be ordered separately – keep this in mind when registering for this class.
- Limited to 4 students
- Dates will be added to accomodate increased demand
- Masks required
Questions? Email: Learning@theneedlepointer.com