Here at The Needlepointer we love supporting local companies with great products! This is one of them, Two Fourteen Candles!
We have 3 different sizes and 6 different scents available! These are fantastic and we wish we had a way to help you smell them thru the screen!
- English Greenhouse – In full bloom with our fresh, botanical English Greenhouse scent. It starts with subtle notes of green florals with a heart of lilac, lily, rose, jasmine and ylang ylang.
- Peach Nectar – Bright fruity bouquet reminiscent of the scent of fresh cut peaches, with hints of the tropics and citrus as well.
- Classic Anthro (Formally Anthropologie) – Tropical fruits, oranges, lemon and lime, along with bottom notes of mountain greens.
- Grapefruit Mangosteen – A true-to-life blend of ripe, tangy grapefruit and mangosteen- an exotic fruit that is citrusy and sweet with a hint of peach. Grapefruit packs a powerful punch while the bottom notes of the warm and sweet mangosteen shine through. Both fruits blend in this scent providing a citrus punch, a hint of peach and a warm sweetness at the end.
- Winter Wonderland – True Frasier fir scent that captures the true tree farm smell
- Gramma’s Cookies – Top notes of sugar, cinnamon, caramel, and creamy butter, rounded out with a smooth base of vanilla. Reminds you of your Grandma making snickerdoodle cookies Christmas morning
Two Fourteen candles was created as a safe way to make your home, office, or any area smell amazing! These candles are Eco friendly soy, all natural fragrance and are in unique glass jars that are reusable. These candles last a long time and fill up your whole home rather than just a room.
Being that they are all natural soy wax with fragrance oil that does not contain phthalates, they are safe for everyone to be breathing in as well. We never add color to our candles to keep the harmful ingredients in dye out of our candles.
“This company was started as a way to give back to a foundation that is very dear to my wife and I’s hearts. This foundation is called the Tears Foundation. They help families that have lost their little ones too soon. They provide emotional support as well as financial support for these grieving families. We lost our daughter Ireland Joy to stillbirth and this foundation was right by our side going through the grief with us. This foundation has helped so many people and we are excited to have the opportunity to give back to them. From each purchase we give a portion to the TEARS FOUNDATION. Thank you for checking us out, we hope you enjoy our products as much as we do!”